Those That


Questions & Answers 

INSTRUCTIONS:  Please read each question carefully.  If you are able to answer question appropriately use the form below the question to respond.  Your name will not appear on the public answer page.  Only your initials and date of your response will be visible.

Q321:  In September 2017 I was awarded 100% with Total and Permanent in nature with educational benefits for my spouse. Is there a difference between Permanent and Total or Total and Permanent? Also the BVA awarded me TDIU with SMC housebound STATUS. If for some reason they decide to reduce that in the future will I still be rated at 100% Total and Permanent?

If you have a question about benefits, compensation, pension or VA related issues please submit here

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |

Use Form Below To Respond

A1:  Not unless you make a miraculous recovery from your disabilities. Get the advice of an Accredited VSO in your area. VFW, Am Legion or DAV.  (GH)  12/23/19