Those That


Questions & Answers 

INSTRUCTIONS:  Please read each question carefully.  If you are able to answer question appropriately use the form below the question to respond.  Your name will not appear on the public answer page.  Only your initials and date of your response will be visible.

Q183:  Does the VA offer a medical alert device for Korean veterans?  

If you have a question about benefits, compensation, pension or VA related issues please submit here

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Use Form Below To Respond

A1:  The VA is required to provide a veteran with a medical alert device. The process requires you to get with your VA doctor and have them fill out a form. It is should be submitted through prosthetic ... I do not have the actual name of the form right now, but the VA should be able to help in getting one. The requirement has nothing to due with when you served.  (JHP)  11/8/18