Home Instead Senior Care
13323 California St.
Omaha, NE 68154
Home Instead Senior Care is a network of independently owned and operated senior care franchises that stretch across North America and around the world. Each of these local offices employs professional staff members and caregivers who are responsive to your needs and engaged in your community.
Home Instead Senior Care proudly cares for veterans every day. We believe that our commitment to caring for their needs is one of the most important ways we can show just how much we appreciate their service to our country and protecting our freedom.
Through our partnership with Veterans Care Coordination, we are able to assist qualifying veterans and their spouses to apply for and obtain the Aid and Attendance Benefit through the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to help cover their medical expenses, including Home Instead Senior Care services.
Services available include, but not limited to:
- Clip coupons for shopping
- Monitor TV usage
- Mail bills and letters
- Buy magazines, papers, and books
- Rent and play movies
- Plan visits, outings and trips
- Visit neighbors and friends
- Read religious materials
- Maintain calendar
- Maintain family scrapbook
- Record family history
- Provide light housekeeping
- Assist with laundry
- Take out garbage
- Change linens
- Plan, prepare and clean-ups meals
- Make beds
- Dust furniture
- Drop-off and pick-up dry cleaning
- Pickup prescriptions
- Escort to appointments
- Accompany to lunch and dinner
- Escort to religious services
- Attend plays and concerts
- Assist with eating, grooming, and dressing
- Medication reminders
- Provide respite care
- Assist with walking and exercise
Veterans must be honorably discharged and provide proof of DD Form 214 to receive services. Application completion and annual income are other factors that determine eligibility. Call 866-996-1087 or 888-385-6784 for more information.