Medical Alert Card
Having a Medical Alert card in your possession could be the most important decision in your life. The Medical Alert card will convey vital medical information to first responders when you cannot.
In brief, a personal Medical Alert card will:
- Help first responders notify your emergency contacts when you cannot;
- Help first responders quickly identify your name, address, date of birth and blood type;
- Help first responders quickly identify who to contact in case of an emergency;
- Help first responders quickly identify your current medical conditions;
- Help first responders quickly identify your current list of medications;
- Help first responders quickly identify your known allergies.
Additional Medical Information
- For additional medical information your Medical Alert card is embedded with medical instructions you want to provide. For example, you may provide instructions what medical facility you wanted to be transported. Or, you could provide instructions about resuscitation or donor information.
- Additional medical information encrypted on the back of your Medical Alert card for privacy. QR code readers must be used to see additional medical information or instructions you provide.
- Each Medical Alert card is secure with HoloKote watermark across the surface of each card. The watermark works to prevent tampering and counterfeiting. The HoloKote watermark is highlighted as a high visibility security seal for your security and protection.
Medical Alert Card Details
- Size: 30 mil thickness (standard credit card size)
- Dimensions: 3.375" x 2.125" (85.6mm x 54mm)
- Each Medical Alert card is waterproof and smudge proof;
- Each Medical Alert card is durable and long lasting;
- Each Medical Alert card is highly visible and stands out when needed;
- Each Medical Alert card fits neatly in a wallet or credit card carrying equipment;
- Each Medical Alert card indicates date created informing first responders as to the time relevance of data presented.