Boulettes Larder + Boulibar
Ferry Building, 1, #48
San Francisco, CA 94111
Point of Contact: Boulettes Larder
Job Title: Server
Boulettes Larder + Bouli Bar, located in the iconic San Francisco Ferry Building Marketplace, are currently looking for Servers, Bartenders & Garde Manger (Cold Station Cook).
The restaurant's focus is on seasonal, artisanal, and market-driven products with a varied Mediterranean vocabulary. Boulettes Larder has a daily changing menu, and Bouli Bar features wood-oven cuisine. Boulettes Larder has been recognized as a top Michelin destination restaurant since 2006 and we recently received the honor of being named as one of the Top 100 Restaurants of 2019 in the San Francisco Chronicle. The standard of excellence we strive for in our cuisine is represented by our staff, and we aim to find employees that can be emissaries of our vision and reputation.
SERVERS ( Breakfast & Lunch shifts available Tues-Sat & Sunday )
Candidates must be thoughtful team-players with the following qualifications:
- Passion for food & wine with a desire to learn more about sustainable food and beverage practices.
- At least one year of recent experience in a high-volume, fast-paced restaurant is ideal.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and able to think quickly on your feet.
- Have a flexible schedule, strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn new things.
- Hiring for all shifts (breakfast, lunch, dinner + sunday brunch Tues-Sunday).
- Food handler's certificate required.
- Compensation includes an hourly wage plus tips, sick pay, health insurance after 3 months, and commuter benefits.
Posted: August 19, 2019