Preferred Healthcare Staffing
Point of Contact: Ge Vue
Job Title: MRI Tech
The Veterans Hospital in Long Beach, CA is looking for an enthusiastic MRI Technologists to join their team. This is a 4-year contract broken up into 1 year implements. Ideal candidates would be passionate about serving the Veteran Community.
- Education: Completion of a two-year approved School of Radiologic Technology
- Experience: 2 years of experience required within the last five years
- Licensure: ARRT(R)(MR) registry
- Certification: BLS
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is a well-established and highly reputable staffing agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied health professionals in positions carefully aligned with their skills and desires. We pride ourselves on honesty and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We believe that this ultimately helps achieve our mutual goal: better patient care. Awarded Best of Staffing and Certified by The Joint Commission.
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer/ Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state or local law.
Posted: April 21, 2020