Licensed Practical Nurse
SOS Healthcare Staffing
Point of Contact: Mikelle Williams
Job Title: Licensed Practical Nurse
Veterans welcome, Day or Night shifts available, Full time and Part time opportunities.
SOSHCS is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) who is dedicated to enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, excellence and integrity! Have a current year of Long Term Care or Rehab experience and willing to work Per Diem throughout Denver and the surrounding areas. If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your career, please feel free to send your resume via indeed for immediate consideration.
Benefits of Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Control of schedules
- Weekly Pay
- Direct deposit
- Work/Life Balance
- Personalized Recruiter and staffer
- More job choices, with more Facilities
Requirements of Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Must have a minimum of 1 year OF CURRENT working experience
- Current CO or compact state License
- Current TB Test results
- Additional Credentials based on Specialty
Responsibilities of Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- You’ll assist with writing care plans, administering medication and treatments, reviewing treatment sheets for accuracy, and supervise nursing assistants.
Posted: May 8, 2018