Front Desk Clerk
Seal Rock Inn
545 Point Lobos Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94121
Point of Contact: Hotel Manager
Job Title: Front Desk Clerk
Part-time position (3 shifts, 27 hours per week) available immediately for a Front Desk & Maintenance Position, in San Francisco, CA. One of 3 shifts is maintenance.
A front desk clerk is the face of our company; most of our guests will interact with our company through you. We are looking for someone who is bright and engaging - able to convey hospitality. Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Make, confirm, or cancel reservations via telephone or computer
- Charge, authorize, or void credit card transactions on a credit card machine
- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of motel
- Contact housekeeping, maintenance staff, or manager when guests report problems
- Keep track of room availability and guest accounts, both manually and using computer system
- Fulfill guest requests, such as setting wake-up calls for individual guest rooms.
- Able to help with small maintenance issues and lift items of 20 pounds or less.
- Applicants must be FLEXIBLE IN THEIR SCHEDULE and able to work any day of the week, including weekends and holidays. Shifts are: Morning 7am - 4pm, Afternoon 3pm - 12:00 am.
Education & Experience
High School diploma or general education degree (GED). Six (6) months related experience in hospitality industry. Candidates must have excellent customer service skills, reliable transportation, professional appearance and previous hospitality experience.
Candidates must also have good work ethic, be punctual, clean-cut, reliable, friendly, self-motivated, computer savvy, able to multi-task, work extremely well under pressure, and must be able to work efficiently without supervision.
Please send your resume and cover letter.
This is a drug-free environment. Must have authorization to work in the United States.
Compensation - $17 an hour, medical insurance subsidy, two weeks' paid sick leave/vacation per year (after one year).
Posted: February 19, 2020