Michael's Cookie Jar
711 Louisiana St.
Houston, TX 77002
Point of Contact: Michael Savino
Job Title: Customer Service
Houston's favorite cookie bakery is looking for a Hospitalitarian. What’s a Hospitalitarian? You ask? A Hospitalitarian is a person for whom providing good service is a selfish act, because they actually enjoy it and get a charge from it! The more they help the more they want to help because it makes them feel good! Are you a Hospitalitarian?
If you love creating a memorable experience for Guests and you love delicious cookies made from scratch, local ice cream and amazing coffee, then we have a job for you! We are looking for an individual who is cheerful, self-directed, enthusiastic, organized, a quick mover and a good communicator to serve our Guests the high quality they've come to expect from us!
We are currently interviewing for Customer Service representative at our Fountainview store and "Customer Service" for our Weslayan store.
Part-Time or Full-Time
Start time is 1:00 p.m. (but we can be flexible). Finish time is 7:00 p.m. or 8:00 p.m.
May Include Saturday shift
- Giving our Guests first rate hospitality
- Making coffee drinks (we will train you)
- Serving ice cream
- Baking & serving cookies
- Ringing up sales & cash management
- Answering the phone
- Taking special orders
- Assist with cleaning duties
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Prior experience in customer service or food service preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone
- Good organization skills
- Ability to be on your feet for at least four hours
- Ability to lift 30lbs
Posted: May 25, 2018