Boulettes Larder + Boulibar
Ferry Building, 1, #48
San Francisco, CA 94111
Point of Contact: Boulettes Larder
Job Title: Bartender
Boulettes Larder + Bouli Bar, located in the iconic San Francisco Ferry Building Marketplace, are currently looking for Servers, Bartenders & Garde Manger (Cold Station Cook)
The restaurant's focus is on seasonal, artisanal, and market-driven products with a varied Mediterranean vocabulary. Boulettes Larder has a daily changing menu, and Bouli Bar features wood-oven cuisine. Boulettes Larder has been recognized as a top Michelin destination restaurant since 2006 and we recently received the honor of being named as one of the Top 100 Restaurants of 2019 in the San Francisco Chronicle. The standard of excellence we strive for in our cuisine is represented by our staff, and we aim to find employees that can be emissaries of our vision and reputation.
BARTENDERS ( Late morning, afternoon, evening & weekend shifts available )
We are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner (Tuesday through Saturday) with an in-between bar snack menu for our ferry commute hour, and Sunday brunch.
Candidates must be thoughtful team-players with the following qualifications:
- Experience at fast paced craft cocktail bar.
- Knowledge of food, wine, and fine spirits as well as casual fine dining experience is helpful.
- Motivated, warm professional knowledgeable of food service is a must.
- Food handler's certificate.
- Great multitasking skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Able to stand up to 5 hours.
- Experience with iPad-based POS systems ( Upserve ) is a plus, as is barista training.
Posted: August 19, 2019