Armed Security Officer
485 Devon Park Dr., Ste. #109
Wayne, PA 19087
Telephone: 610-225-2626 x13
Point of Contact: Timothy Wimbush
Job Title: Armed Security Officer
Hana Industries, Inc is currently recruiting for professional armed security officers with active secret clearance to join the Mid Atlantic Regional contract at the Norfolk Naval Ship Yard base locations in Virginia.
In accordance with NAVY protocols, the armed guard force is concerned with all matters relating to the security of the command, which include:
- Provide security and safety for personnel, property, facilities, and assets.
- Provide entry control point services to ensure unauthorized personnel, property, equipment, vessels or vehicles are deterred and denied facility ingress and egress.
- Safeguarding the base against sabotage or any other incident that might jeopardize the normal operation of the command, such as theft, robbery, riot, lawlessness, demonstrations, etc.
- Perform identification checks to ensure only authorized personnel and vehicles are allowed access to the facility.
- Perform inspections to ensure only authorized commercial vehicles and cargo are allowed access to the facility.
- May execute emergency closure procedures (ECP) during emergencies to ensure all ingress and egress of personnel, property, equipment, vessels or vehicles is denied.
- Provide roving guard services and Perimeter and Interior Patrol that monitor facilities to ensure security breaches and criminal or suspicious activities are detected and reported in a timely manner.
- May provide escort and courier services to ensure safe and timely delivery of personnel and property.
- Assisting in plans and procedures to be followed in the event of any major catastrophe, such as hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, conflagration, and hostile acts to ensure adequate security measures are maintained within the command.
In order to be considered, candidates must meet ALL of the following requirements and examination results must be favorable as defined by the DoD contractual requirements:
- Must possess an ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE.
- Must possess an VA DCJS (Armed).
- Minimum 2 - 5 Years armed experience working in security industry (guard services, police, military, etc.).
- Possess a valid driver's license and high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be able to pass a basic medical evaluation, psychological, and performance fitness test.
- Pre-employment Drug Testing.
- Be at least 21 years of age or be an honorably discharged veteran.
HIND is and EEO Employer: M/F/D/V
Posted: December 17, 2019