Military Appreciation Month Discounts
As part of Military Appreciation Month many organizations are extending offers to active duty service members and veterans to honor, recognize, and say "thank you for your service." The brands below have provided an offer that ensures rewards are instantly and securely provided to eligible recipients. To use discounts and special offers active duty service members must present valid military ID and veterans must present valid Veteran ID Card.
- AT&T Military Appreciation Discount: Military, veterans, and their families get $100 in credits per line when you switch! Plus get our best price on unlimited plans for less than $27/mo. per line when you get 4 lines*.
- L.L. Bean: Veterans and active duty service members get 10% OFF their purchases at L.L. Bean. We’re thankful for your service to our country, and we’re proud to support you in making the most of your time outside.
- ASICS: In appreciation of our service people, ASICS is proud to offer a military discount of 40% off all full-priced products in our online store.
- Mattress Firm: We're proud to offer active duty service members, veterans, Reservists, and their family members an extra 10-20% off their mattress and bedding purchase. Thank you for your service.
- Madewell: Active duty service members can enjoy 15% off their entire purchase at Madewell.
- J.Crew Factory: Veterans receive an extra 15% off their entire purchase in stores & online at J.Crew Factory.
- Sleep Number: We’re thanking all active duty service members, veterans, and Reservist personnel of the U.S. Armed Forces with a 20% discount on all Sleep Number 360 smart bed and bases.
- Levi Strauss & Co.: A Special Thanks! We are proud to offer active duty service members a 15% discount on all Levi's apparel.
- Crocs: Crocs is proud to offer 15% off all full-priced styles to active duty service members. Exclusions apply.
- Purple: Verify your eligibility and receive a 10% off discount code on any Purple order for you and your family.
- Vail Resorts: Vail Resorts offers the Epic Military Pass which provides unlimited, unrestricted access to 40 resorts – including Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Park City, and Whistler Blackcomb – for $145 for active duty service members, veterans, and their dependents. Veterans and their dependents can purchase an Epic Military Pass for $480.
- Steve Madden: Active duty service members can enjoy 25% off their entire purchase.
- Burton Snowboards: We are happy to offer a 20% off discount to active duty service members and veterans.
- Cheap Caribbean: Get $150 off your next beach vacation when you sign up for our Waves4Warriors hero club. The Waves4Warrior club is our way to say thank you to members of the military for their service with exclusive deals, giveaways and more.
- Ikon Pass: Active duty service members, veterans and their adult dependents can receive an up to 29% discount on all Adult and Young Adult Ikon Pass products.
- TIDAL: TIDAL is honored to offer a 40% monthly subscription discount to all who are serving or have served in the U.S. Military. Each new sign up will receive a 30-day free trial after which the discounted rate will apply.
- Maurices: Maurices proudly offers a active duty service members and family members a discount of an extra 10% off all purchases, every day.
- Airstream: Airstream Salute allows veterans to take advantage of a special offer towards the purchase of a new Airstream.
- Bass Pro & Cabela’s: Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s proudly and humbly celebrates military, veterans and their families every day by offering a 5% military discount online and in our stores.
- UScellular: To show support for our active duty service members, UScellular offers military and veterans a 15% discount on its plans with eligibility.
- Wilson Sporting Goods: Wilson is proud to offer 15% off all eligible merchandise to all active duty service members, Reservists, veterans and their families.
- Spec Ops Tools: During the month of May, Spec Ops Tools is proud to offer a 25% discount to active duty military and veterans. With each sale, 3% is donated to support veteran and first responder causes.
- J.Crew: Active duty military personnel and veterans get 15% off purchases at jcrew.com when you verify online.
Members of Walmart's discount program are getting a bit of a break at the gas pump. Walmart Plus subscribers get 10 cents off a gallon of gas at participating fuel stations.
Previously, Walmart offered a discount of five cents a gallon to Walmart Plus subscribers. That deal was offered at 2,000 Murphy gas stations, Sam's Clubs, and Walmart stores with gas pumps.
Walmart is now doubling the discount and adding 12,000 Exxon and Mobile stations across the U.S.
Walmart Plus is a $98-a-year subscription plan.
AmericanForcesTravel.com is a Department of Defense online leisure travel website managed by Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) and supported by Priceline. Veterans are now eligible to book travel through this website to access exclusive deals on hotels, flights, rental cars, cruises, packages and event tickets. From May 23-30, 2022, AmericanForcesTravel.com is offering discounted travel bookings, where eligible Veterans will find deep discounts on hotel rates in honor of Memorial Day.