The Military May Owe You Money


The Army owes about 120,000 veterans extra pay and the VA is reaching out to find them.  The Army is seeking soldiers, veterans, and survivors of soldiers whose service was involuntarily extended under Stop Loss Authority between September 11, 2001 and September 30, 2008.  The 2009 War Supplemental Appropriations Act stipulates they are eligible for special pay.   Those eligible will receive $500 for each month or partial month served in stop loss status.  To receive this benefit, those who served under Stop Loss must submit a claim by October 21, 2010.  For more information call 1-877-736-5554 today!  

Sign-Up for our FREE Veteran Newsletters and FREE Veteran Alerts.

Full name:
 * required
Email address:
 * required

I agree to receive FREE veteran newsletters and alerts.