Connecting Veterans to Their Benefits
Veterans Share Insight & Inspiration
You’ve been contacted by Compensation & Pension (C&P) office program who was asked by the Veteran Benefits Administration (VBA) to arrange the scheduling of your disability examination. The exam, known to veterans as the C&P Exam, will help Regional Offices make a determination about your disability and in rating your veteran disability claim. Continue...
Making a transition from active military to civilian life can be challenging. U.S. Veteran Compensation Programs provides a range of social supports, compensation and pension services that make reintegrating into the community simpler. Nothing is more important to us than giving back to those that served Honorably in the Armed Forces.
Compensation & Pension Overview
Take a moment and read how service-connected veterans won their disability claims cases. You’ll learn what to do and what not to do when filing for VA disability compensation. Their stores will inspire you, and give you insight about the process of filing a claim with VA.
Click here to learn how you can win.
Mileage Log Book & Automobile Maintenance Log Book
Newly updated custom designed Disability Journal is a simple to use tool that will help you collect, track and share past and current information about your current disability and other health issues.
The perfect tool used to document all of your disability conditions, record VA interactions, monitor medication usage, and much, much, more.
Two great books that will help you illustrate the value of your automobile and monitor all work, repairs & costs.
Remembering every password and login credentials for all of your online accounts can be a real grind.
Tired of losing track of your password? Along with usernames and security question answers?
- Now you can store them safely in one convenient place!
- Passwords & Everything Else is organized and developed with areas to list your passwords, usernames and security question answers and special notes.
- Passwords & Everything Else is smartly equipped with tips, suggestions and reminders of how to protect your valuable information.
"Having my DD Form 214 miniaturized on a credit card sized plastic card is genius. I feel like I have a very special spy card of some sort. Not only that, but my tiny signature is there which makes this card really spiffy. And, miniaturization of my DD Form 214 makes it easier to move around from place to place, which reduces the risk of loss through mishandling. Which, I have a tendency to do with large items. Also, I like the encrypted data on the backside of my DD Form 214 card. Very cool!"
...Tom, Las Vegas, NV
USVCP introduces a new marketplace where veterans and dependents can shop and trade with other veterans and dependents.
- Using USVCPs free classifieds is the best way to get free advertising for your product or service. USVCP is actively visited daily by thousands of potential buyers, which helps ensure items sell quickly, and services are noticed.
- USVCPs free classifieds area may be used for 30 days. After 30 days your ad will be deleted;
- USVCP will allow your ad to be renewed free of charge as many times as you want.